Saturday, November 12, 2011

labbaikalla humma labbaik (pt 2)

lesson learnt

First and foremost i would like to extend my thanks and gratefulness to my dear husband for being patient and thoughtful to me from the very beginning of the journey till the end. I complaint a lot about the walk on how its very tiring and how i prefer to be in the bus in which at least i think i can rest and  do my zikir and reading quran there rather then having to walk and tire and hurt myself all the way. What i fail to see is that my husband who is in ihram  have to walk all the way arafat - mecca carrying the biggest beg pack which is very heavy and wearing only slippers. He hurt all his toes and some blood pouring from his nail and he never complaints. Im sorry mydear for not making things any less easier for you. My heart feel for you when i saw your toes bleeding, and i felt really sorry and i repent to Allah for my mistakes. May He forgive me and may you able to forgive me too. May Allah reward you for the extra expenses you have to pay for our wheelchair renting which is not cheap at all.  Ya Allah grant my husband the 4 X 4 car he jokingly said that he would want in exchange for the price he paid for our wheelchair :) You knows best what is in our heart Ya Rabb and You know best what is good for us. Grant us our wish and let us be among who is thankful always.

while we are in the tent in Arafat, two women seems to quarrel and one of them cried. I tried to find out what was happening but someone tell me not to bother as she said when we are here in the blessed area of Arafat, shaytan are here too to divert us from our ibadah.  Thank you to this dear sister for her nice naseehah and also im grateful that i did not speak nor understand arabic ( this is a arabic speaking travel group and im the only asian speaking only english) because of this i found that im able to do more ibadah rather then chatting as most of the ladies didn't speak english. But Ya Allah grant me the way to be able to learn to  speak Arabic, the Language of the Prophet and the Quran. I love to master the language and May Allah guide me to the way and make me master the language easily. Ameen. At the same time when the sister give me naseehah that we are here to do ibadah, i consciously agreed that im there following the Labbaik Kalla Humma Labbaik. Its not easy Ya Allah,  as test be it big or small is always there...the talbiah really reminds me of why im there...Im there supposedly only for the sincere niyah coming to you Ya Allah, the rest of the world with its trial and tribulation should come second after You Ya Allah. I should do what is only pleasing to You Ya Allah. This is the niyah that need to stay in my heart till the day i die and I ask Allah to make it easy for me.Allah humma Yassir Wala Tuassir and to not put me on trial which i can bear not.: Al Baqarah:286  I love this doa very much.

On our way to Arafat while in a bus, i was chatting with the sister seating next to me on how magnificent was the whole thing in this pilgrimage. We saw people on top of buses, it is something  i never see in my surrounding nor i ever thought of seeing as this is 21st century. But Masha Allah to all. And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj). (Quran: 22/27)

 And i made  a statement that im waiting eagerly for the dawn/ maghrib of that day to arrive in which InshaAllah all our sin will be wiped away. I do hope to see the dawn of the day but due to the walking and the crowd surrounding me i did not manage to see the sun setting of that day. Its sad but i do hope that Allah grant me all the doa and needs that i have supplicate and that i am like a new born baby free of all sins after the day of Arafah. How great the feeling was and i do hope i will remember this till the end of my time and to always try my best to put my level of sin to the minimum.I should always remember how Allah have always been merciful and i really experienced His mercy towards all his creations there in Arafah and also who are everywhere in this world, be it human or plant and animal. The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said, “There is no day on which Allah frees more of His slaves from Fire than the Day of Arafat, and He verily draws near, then boasts of them before the angles, saying: ‘What do they seek?’” (Sahih Muslim) 


This is from the halaqah i heard from one of the security there in Masjid Nabawi while we are waiting for our turn to go ziarah the Prophet SAW
 
La illaha ilAllahu, waHdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamd, wa Huwa ala kulli shaiy'in Qadeer


(There is No God But Allah Alone, who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the raise, and He is Able to do all things)

Whoever says the above one Hundred times has the reward of freeing ten slaves, a hundred good deeds are recorded for him and a hundred bad deeds are wiped away and he has gained refuge from the devil that day until evening and none shall come with anything better except someone who has done more.

 i love this zikir as its indeed manage to bring some kind of peace in me as i believe without the devil our life is so much calmer. InshaAllah i will always practice it till the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment