Saturday, November 12, 2011

labbaikalla humma labbaik (pt 1)

Masha Allah i managed to perform my Hajj on the yaer of 1432Hijra which is 2011. Its a blessing indeed and MashaAllah and Alhamdulillah as Allah did grant me the opportunity to do the Hajj this year.Looking back when i  first register myself for the Hajj queue in Malaysia with the Hajj Fund (Tabung Haji) 2011 seems so far away. i basically have to wait about 7 years and i remember laughing at the officer saying that this is ridiculous. But how time flies and when i tot that i will miss this 2011 Hajj as i'm away from the country, Allah with his Grace and Mercy and Knowledge open up another way for me through the sponsored of my dear husband. Alhamdulillah and thank you very much to my dear husband for this gift. Fabi ayyi ala i rabbikuma tukazziban. If before when i register on the Hajj queue, i was single and the matter of mahram was a concern, but Alhamdulilllah with Allah grace and mercy i  have all these matter sort out, going to Hajj before the age of 40 and with my husband as my mahram. Really i cant count the blessing Allah has bestow me and my family.

i wanted to write about my hajj 2011 experience a memory that i should not forget, but at the same time i wanted the experience to be in both the spiritual and the physical matter.And of course only to write the good memories, inshaAllah,

Me and husband have plan to basically walk for our Hajj starting after the Arafat day..meaning walking from Arafat---> Muzdalifah--->Mina----> Mecca. I did not bother to write the distance as per the sign board because i'm just too tired. But this is what i found in the internet..

  1. Distance between Haram & Mina is roughly 8 KM (5 Miles)
  2. Distance between Mina & Arafat is roughly 14 KM (9 Miles)
  3. Distance between Arafat & Muzdalifa is roughly 9 KM (4 1/2 Miles)

My husband based on his own personal reason and experience choose to walk rather then taking the bus.I personally do not agree with this arrangement as i believe this Hajj ritual is and ibadah in which  need to be observe carefully. Unlike him, this is my first ever hajj experience and i prefer to do the manasik carefully and perfectly and at my own speed and time as i believe we have ample time to do so and not forgetting to reflect on each step of the ibadah.....not on a basis of finishing and ending the manasik as soon as possible:) anway the captain say otherwise so i'm oblige to follow.And i do remember having my own personal reason in wanting the manasik to be done as soon as possible too but Allah knows best what is good for me. So Alhamdulillah for all cases.

our first walking journey is from Arafat to Muzdalifah which is roughly 9KM. we embark on the journey at roughly 4pm after Asar hoping to reach the border of Arafat before Maghrib, and Alhamdulillah we manage. maybe 20min before maghrib we have basically standing perhaps 200-300m from the signboard of Arafat starts here. we are infront of the journalist tower and waited about 2 hr before basically manage to make our move to the signboard/ border of Arafat due to the crowd. The walk gets better after that as less crowdy. Due to the negative thoughts from the very beginning of the plan, i found myself gets soo tired and the shoes basically hurt me so much. i cant walk anymore when we reach the border of muzdalifah at around 9.30pm.Husband being very toughtful and agreed to set the tent there although his first plan was to set tent at the border of muzdalifa- mina. We did the prayer and i instantly get myself comfortable in the tent and fell asleep. Husband pick up the pebbles for us as we are just too tired for that. 

at around 1.30am we woke up after about 3 hr sleep to continue the walk. I have cramp on my right leg and it hurt so much when i move. Anway i tried my best to continue the walk and manage to walk about few hundred meters before i finally give up and husband again being thoughtful rent a wheelchair for me. It was a great relief and help a lot in 'curing' the cramp and i have few extra minutes sleep on the wheelchair :). i was wheeledchair basically from the middle of muzdalifah to place of Jamrat aqaba in Mina. I did my jamrat on a wheelchair and it wasnt crowded at all. Alhamdulillah for all.we arrive at the jamrat at about 4am. We did our tahalul as husband brought his own electric shaver and razor and im the barber of the day. So alhamdulillah for all. He is all bald by then. 

we then continue our walk from mina to mecca about another 8Km.By this time my leg feels so much better and i can walk with less pain. We arrived Haram at around 5am which is subuh prayer time.I had to do my ghusul at the toilet in haram as i have dark spot on my pants.This is one of the reason i wanted to finish up my tawaf ifadah as soon as possible as my menstrual cycle falls on these days. We enter haram for tawaf Ifadah at 6am basically and finish at around 7.40. We first had our tawaf on the ground floor and manage 3 circumbulate but due to the crowd for eid prayer it is just impossible and my stepdaughter start to feel nausea. we decided to put her on a wheelchair to finish her tawaf and saie and due to taht we are oblige to go to the 3rd floor. it was less crowdy there and we manage to circumbulate the rest of the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th on the 3rd floor. I feel Allah's mercy and help on me all the way of  my tawaf as i feel my leg is numb, i cant feel anything  but manage to continue to walk circumbulating the kaaba. When we finish and did our 2 nafl prayer i cant barely bent  my knee for rukuq and to do my sujud. i basically throw myself on the floor to manage to sujud as both getting up and sujud is impossible.But Allah is all Mercyful i manage to finish up my 2 rakat prayer and proceed for saie. We did our saie on the 3rd floor as well, and here i hang on to my dear husband all the way from safa and marwa and back and Alhamdulillah it is with Allah mercy that i manage. I recited Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum Birahmatika Astageeth all the way of my tawaf and saie as my feet is numb and my brain too is exhausted for other zikir and doa.

We finish our manasik at around 9am...went out from haram and had our breakfast at the turkish restaurant near the Haram and get ourself a taxi to go back to our hotel. i fell asleep in the taxi as  it was traficc jam all the way.We arrive the hotel at about 12pm but i cant seems to get myself to sleep, instead i did my laundry :) At this time i heard that the bus that bring the rest of the group is still stuck at muzdalifah. la Hawla wala Quwwata Illa billa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment