Thursday, November 17, 2011

disturb

Salam to all

Its just disturbing when people say something about your children which you never thought he is. Two days ago i went to Teacher's parents conference to discuss the performance of adik and abang. I was astonish and almost cant believe my ear when most of the teacher praises Abang and telling me things that i never thought he is capable of doing. Does it mean i dont know my child?.....it's a very disturbing thought but my perspective have been changed a bit ever since....i found myself trying to know  them and looking at them in a slightly different manner.There is a proverb that i remember reading when i was in high school...what you see depends on what you looking for. I guess there is also a hadeeth about this matter something like if you care to see good you will find good and vice versa. So nowadays im trying to see my little abang only from his positive sides. When he was young he took a lot of my energy and patient away and that idea is still imprint in my mind. But i do agree he is a change boy...no longer a baby..he is 5 next year. He is more calm and indeed very thoughtful boy,  Loves to colour and does his homework diligently and did many things that is pleasing to me and husband.  It does bring some new light from the perspective im looking now and its more pleasant  i can say.   So Masha Allah and Alhamdulillah for this positive change both in me and my boy. May Allah make it last and make us among the righteous bondsmen always.

No comments:

Post a Comment