Saturday, October 2, 2010

the coming of the adik

 so oklah..then i rmber i left him with maid to go for my preggy check up kat hospital in KL.Selalunyar i never leave him..memang angkut ke hulu kehilir with my maid..but then sebab dia  tak sihat and i reckon its gonna be a short visit ( pagi2 dah kuar umah nak dapat q 1st) so tinggal lah dia.

But then in the hospital dapat satu bombshell news....Dr said you hav placenta previa type 3...and u hav to be admitted.Memang terkebil kebil mata i ketika tuu.....but fisrt that came in mind is who will look after my child?.......dunia macam berpusing very slowly although my head already thinking fast on how to adjust to this situation now.After discussion wit husband we agreed that we move to parents house which is nearer to the hospital so that abang can at least visit me everyday. so si abang

No comments:

Post a Comment