Thursday, January 5, 2012

Monster

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full
One for the MONSTER, one for the dame,
And one for the little boy who lives down the lane.



My little adik has been very disturbed by monster stories these past few weeks.He got scared of  them. It perplex me on how he manage to imagine monster in every little thing he does. I have screen his cartoon shows and have never use the word monster to scares him in any way yet there he is telling stories about monster to us and of course he even sing the baa baa black sheep with the monster version.My husband and i decided if this continue, then we will try the ruqyah on him. InshaAllah khair.


This saturday is a big day for me. It will be my first day job as driver for my children to school. inshaAllah after sending them to school, i have to rush to my new school. Yes i have registered myself for arabic class in Polyglot institute here in Oman. One of my wish in Hajj is to be able to communicate in arabic. Alhamdulillah for all. The school is about 40km away from my place so things gonna be tough as i will be joining the morning crowd on the road and in the afternoon too. I  pray nothing ever happen that will disturb my routine for class and dispatching my children at school and other extra task. I want all of my task here to run smoothly. Ya Rabb grant me my doa.

No comments:

Post a Comment